I felt truly happy tonight, pure joy. I cherish that feeling. It doesn’t come very often. I paused for a moment to take it all in, to close my eyes and just experience. I knew it would pass and I would forget, so I wrote it down.
Observe & Describe
- I feel a little bit cold but comfortable.
- Goosebumps on my arms but warm inside.
- I can’t stop smiling involuntarily.
- I feel happy.
- A bit nervous but calm, excited.
- I feel genuinely good.
- I’m proud of myself.
- I feel warm and accepted, by me.
I need to put myself in positions to feel this way more often.