Even if I die tonight, please dig up the chickens. The mummified chickens in the hillside of the Flying Hills playground.
Those chickens taught me a lesson. I didn’t want to touch them. Dead chickens are gross. But no one else want to do it, so I did. I salted and patted and changed the chickens. And something interesting happened – a sudden change in dynamics. They were grateful for me doing this unmentionable task, then expected me to do it, then made fun of me for doing it… What? It seems to be a pattern.
My right hand is shaking and I feel like crying… I’m scared… (smile) Sacha just walked by and sang, “Cheer up, Charlie.” She’s beautiful.
“You are nobody ‘til somebody loves you.” – lyrics Daniel’s singing.
What I Want You to Know
- That I love you.
- I may hate people but I love deeply too.
- Don’t let a chance for happiness pass you by, even if it means driving an extra hundred miles out of your way in the snow.
- Say what you mean, no matter what people think.
- Please don’t say it’s a shame that I died so young or that it’s before my time. Bullshit. It’s been a long fucking life. I have spared no experience, no expense. And the thought of living another 24 years like these just might kill me.
- Please laugh. For every reason & no reason at all.
-Ahhh, half hour in comes the smile. :)
I’m so glad I came. :)
PS – I sold the hole punch. The new doctor is great.